15 February 2008

Something about my life ...

Dear readers of my blog, as you discovered, I did not put anything on my blog for such a long time. Today is a special day. I am home for the whole day, which is not normal for me. I had to relax and get some rest. So I could enjoy my bed for the entire day! Later on I had time to read some of my friends` blogs, that`s why I got inspired. So I decided to write something on my own blog.
My last few weeks were very busy. Some of it you can read below but I can't write everything. It would be to much for you to read and my fingers would fell off. :o))))

Just few highlights for the beginning:
  • weeding of my close friends Brad and Lucie Kaspar (it happened yesterday, I will put pictures later)
  • bridal shower for Lucka
  • winter retreat in Malenovice for youth group from my church. I could go skiing finally, at least once in this season.
  • Eve to Eve, purity program for junior high girls from my church - I talked about purity in relationship HA HA :o)
  • and lots of other fun staff I deal with every day. Trust me, it is lots of it!

No comments: