04 January 2009

EXIT Tour


EXIT TOUR was a tour in six Czech cities - Hradec Králové, Český Těšín, Havířov, Ostrava, Vsetín and Zlín.
  • visiting high schools and doing lectures on prevention program for students
  • singing songs by DIZMAS, band from USA, California
  • afternoon program for students prepared and led by churches in the city
  • DIZMAS concert - great show, time to share the gospel with students
  • building new friendships
  • promotion of EXIT316 MISEMy job was:
  • translator
  • comunications with schools, teachers
  • the tour manager - basically I had to take care of my "eight little husbands" ... let me explain that :o) The nickname of my job was from the begining Snow White. And the rest of the team were little dwarfs (all of them were guys. I was the only girl! :o) Once my boss David Riman accidentally said that I am Snow Wife not the Snow White! And the rest you can imagine yourself...
The whole Tour was a time where God opened a new door in my life! God spoke to me in lots of ways. We had so much fun. I will keep the memories for a long time in my head! Thank you GOD and the rest of you guys for that!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ty Dania,... ale tak jako... nic ja? ;-)