21 February 2009

Very special day



Dear friends,

let me tell you what a special day happened today. As some of you know, we have a very nice winter. Lots of snow and snow and snow... It is actually easy to imagine. Just think of driving a car and all of the sudden don´t know what to do. Your car literally doesn´t move forward or backward. That is my experience from last week. :o)
I actually still enjoy the beauty of the nature. It was so good to take ski vacation yesterday. Skiing in Pustevny was awesome.
Today, back to the story, I had the privilege to go on a women retreat in the mountains close by the city I live in, Cesky Tesin. Some of you might know that place, this very special retreat happened to be in TYRA!


Yes, it is a nice walk up there and especially in the snow, when you are half-way in the snow trying to move your feet towards the target. You move very slowly and the snow doesn´t disappear. Actually it piles up more and more and you start to think that you´ll be stuck in the beautiful nature for ever and ever.
All these thoughts started to come to my mind when me and my friends Amy, Hannah, Lucka and Terka had so much fun. That experience will be stuck in our minds for a long time. As I always say: "Everything is about the memories!"

To end this unique story I will just say this. The moral of the day is:"Sometimes just the rabbit trail can save your life and show the right way. Even if it takes you cross the bushes!"

Have a nice rest of your day. I´ll spend it on my couch, resting.

No comments: